Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Indianapolis Colts: Preview, TV Coverage and Streams
The Jacksonville Jaguars have a chance to end the season on a high note as they travel to Indianapolis to take on a Colts team that has nothing to play for.
When the 2016 regular season began, you would’ve had a hard time finding anyone, even the harshest of critics, who would have thought the Jacksonville Jaguars would enter week 17 with a 3-12 record. It’s a testament to the historical incompetence of Gus Bradley as a head coach of the enormous regression of Blake Bortles in his third season.
- 12/29 – Jacksonville Jaguars Limp Into Indianapolis Looking To End Nightmare Season
- 12/29 – Jaguars 6th most likely non-playoff team to make playoffs in 2017, according to Bill Barnwell
- 12/29 – Tom Coughlin interviews with the Jacksonville Jaguars
- 12/29 – Jags Running Backs Look to Take Advantage of Increased play Against Indianapolis
- 12/27 – Jacksonville Jaguars coaching search: Jed Hughes the key to greatness
While the season overall has been a disaster, there is some hope moving forward and even going into a final week matchup against the Indianapolis Colts. While Bortles is a massive question mark, the Jaguars have intriguing and borderline elite talent at some spots on the roster. Jalen Ramsey has exploded over the last several weeks and has been arguably the best cornerback in football during the month of December. The defensive line has been a force despite not having a consistent edge rush. And Allen Robinson finally looked like the All Pro receiver he was through 2015.
Let’s end the season on a high note and beat the hapless Colts.
Here’s the where, when, and how of today’s game:
Jacksonville Jaguars vs. Indianapolis Colts
Sunday, January 1, 1:00 PM E.T. at Lucas Oil Stadium, Indianapolis, Indiana
Check out if you’re able to watch the game
on this TV Map – http://506sports.com/
TV Station: CBS
Commentators: Spero Dedes, Solomon Wilcots
Watch Online: NFL Sunday Ticket
Radio: 1010XL/92.5FM (listen online)
More from Black and Teal
- Jacksonville Jaguars Limp Into Indianapolis Looking To End Nightmare Season1 d ago
- Jaguars 6th most likely non-playoff team to make playoffs in 2017, according to Bill Barnwell2d ago
- Tom Coughlin interviews with the Jacksonville Jaguars2d ago
- Jags Running Backs Look to Take Advantage of Increased play Against Indianapolis2d ago
- Jacksonville Jaguars coaching search: Jed Hughes the key to greatness4d ago