Detroit tennis courts named after Bills founder Ralph Wilson
In a generous move to honor a great in the world of football, new tennis courts in Detroit are going to be named after the late founder of the Buffalo Bills, Ralph Wilson. The courts are located in Chandler Park on the east side of Detroit.
The courts were built with funding from the Ralph C. Wilson Foundation, according to the Detroit News.
Wilson passed away in March of 2014 and owned the Bills since 1959 — he was 95 years old. The stadium where the Bills currently play is named after Wilson, as well, and has been called Ralph Wilson Stadium since 1998.