Former LSU Tiger Odell Beckham Jr. robbed on Super Bowl weekend
Super Bowl LI weekend was a good one for former LSU Tiger Odell Beckham Jr. – except for one little thing.
According to PageSix.com, the New York Giants’ star wide receiver was robbed in Houston during his visit for the big game. Per the source, Beckham Jr. was staying in a hotel in the area but had left a small amount of his belongings behind in a bag he left at a close friend’s house.
The house was broken into over the course of the weekend, and the football player lost all he left there.
A Giants’ team source confirmed the report and fortunately for Beckham Jr., nothing of truly high value was in the stolen bag.
“He just had some stuff there,” the source told the Page Six outlet. “Shoes and that sort of thing. It wasn’t anything expensive — just some of his belongings.”
Want your voice heard? Join the Death Valley Voice team!
At this time, it appears that Beckham has not filed any sort of police report regarding the robbery and does not seem to be too concerned about the situation.
More from Death Valley Voice
- LSU football: Derrius Guice is a likely candidate for the 2017 Heisman Trophy1 d ago
- LSU football: which quarterbacking style should the Tigers employ this season?2d ago
- LSU football Draft eligible Tigers: Travin Dural2d ago
- LSU football: How Orgeron has been shaking things up2d ago
- LSU football: Tigers to fill open coaching positions in near future3d ago