Reds introduce postgame concert series for 2017
CINCINNATI (Feb. 23, 2017) — Single game tickets for 2017 Cincinnati Reds regular season home games at Great American Ball Park go on sale this Saturday, Feb. 25 at 9 a.m. ET, excluding Opening Day.
New for 2017: Reds Post-Game Concert Series (concerts are free to ticketed fans at the game)
• KALEO – Friday, May 5: Icelandic band Kaleo hit #1 at alternative radio with their song “Way Down We Go” from their debut album, A/B (Elektra/Atlantic), making it their first US Gold Record.
• FLO RIDA – Friday, Aug. 4: Flo Rida has 10 chart-topping hits and numerous other hits as a featured artist, including his latest song with Pitbull, “Greenlight.” More than 80 million sold combining albums and singles.
• THE AVETT BROTHERS – Saturday, Aug. 26: The Avett Brothers, three-time Grammy-nominees, have headlined festivals all around the country with their catalogue of numerous hits from their nine studio albums.
Visit reds.com/Concerts for more information on the Reds Post-Game Concert Series.
Get the best seats for your favorite games of the season with matchups against the Chicago Cubs, New York Yankees, Cleveland Indians and Boston Red Sox.
Plus, don’t miss out on great promotions and giveaways throughout the season, including the Pete Rose Statue Dedication on June 17, Kids Opening Day on April 15, Super Saturdays featuring seven bobbleheads, Fireworks Fridays and more!
Visit reds.com/Promotions for the full schedule of promotions and giveaways.
Fans have many options to purchase single game tickets on Saturday beginning at 9 a.m.:
• Online: reds.com
• Phone: 513-381-REDS or 877-647-REDS (7337)
• In person: Great American Ball Park ticket windows
Save the date: Annual Opening Day Ticket Sale at GABP on March 18
• A limited number of Reds Opening Day tickets in various seating locations will go on sale Saturday, March 18 at 9 a.m. at the GABP ticket windows only. Additional details will be released prior to the event.
(Cincinnati Reds press release)