Dolphins begin to fill their practice squad
While it’s far from the excitement level of say free agency or even the waiver wire after the league wide cuts are made, the Miami Dolphins are juicing their last non-football Sunday with practice squad additions.
- 2017 NFL Mock Draft: Prior Trades Come Up Big NFL Mocks
- NFL roundup: Le'Veon Bell suspension reduced, James Harrison speaks out FanSided
- Countdown to Kickoff: Profile on Miami Dolphins No. 20 Reshad Jones NFL Spin Zone
- Dolphins at Cowboys live stream: TV schedule, time and more FanSided
- Fantasy Football 2016 Preview: Miami Dolphins running backs FanSided
- 2017 First-Round Running Back Draft Prospects With the First Pick
The list of new additions started with the waiver claim of Justin Hunter and the first known PS addition, defensive lineman Jordan Williams. Since that announcement, more have come to be known.
Dolphins sign Ulrick John to practice squad, per a source
— Aaron Wilson (@AaronWilson_NFL) September 4, 2016
The Dolphins will be signing safety AJ Hendy to the practice squad.
— Omar Kelly (@OmarKelly) September 4, 2016