What’s Bruin Show – Episode 121 – UCLA Football National Signing Day Special
In episode 121 of the ‘What’s Bruin Show’ we dissect UCLA Football’s 2017 recruiting class after National Signing Day.
In this episode, hosts Bill Shirley, Jake Merrifield and I get down to the nitty gritty with recruiting as we analyze UCLA Football’s recruiting class in the aftermath of National Signing Day.
This a special crossover event with another spectacular UCLA podcast, The B Team. We are excited to have TBT host and Go Joe Bruin writer Nathan Eberhardt join the show and get his take on NSD.
But let us rewind a bit. Both Merrifield and I talk with Eberhardt on their latest TBT podcast, which can be heard HERE.
We then continue the conversation on WBS as we breakdown the positives and negatives of UCLA’s 2017 class.
UCLA signed a class that seemed to be polarizing for Bruin Football fans. Some like it, some don’t like it. Although the overall consensus seems to be that UCLA landed a good class, but it could have been slightly better.
So how about this class? What needs were met? What still needs attention? We tell you!!!
We also find time to talk about basketball, which has been up and down lately, but things are looking up after their game against Washington State. So what does the future hold for the Bruins? Again, WE TELL YOU!
More from Go Joe Bruin
- UCLA Basketball: Four Bruins Are Finalist for Player of the Year Awards20h ago
- UCLA Football: Wide Receiver Coach Eric Yarber to the NFL1 d ago
- UCLA Football: 2017 National Signing Day Position Group Report Card1 d ago
- UCLA Football Recruiting: 2017 National Signing Day Recap2d ago
- UCLA Football Recruiting: Prospects Sign Their National Letter of Intents on National Signing Day3d ago