Berlusconi: Balotelli not for Milan

BY foxsports • April 4, 2011

AC Milan owner Silvio Berlusconi says Mario Balotelli's off-the-field behaviour will prevent him from playing for the Rossoneri in the future.

The Manchester City striker has made headlines both on and off the pitch since joining the Blues from Inter Milan last summer.

Berlusconi said to Gazzetta dello Sport: "There is a Milan style of behaviour that I don't think is very close to that of Balotelli.

"Every now and then, he has a bit of a distraction.

"I don't think his style suits us."

The 20-year-old Balotelli grew up a fan of AC Milan and has been linked with the Rossoneri outfit.

Balotelli was last month dropped from the Italy squad for breaking the national team's code of conduct.


share story