Chicago Blackhawks Morning Links- Time To Rebound
Good morning Chicago Blackhawks fans! The Chicago Blackhawks has gone dormant the past week, and now it’s time for Patrick Kane and company to rebound starting tonight when the Hawks face-off against the Arizona Coyotes.
A week ago the complaint could be made that the Chicago Blackhawks were winning games by the thinnest of margins, but we were happy that they were finding a way to win games, but now the tides have changed and the Chicago Blackhawks offense has been struggling the past week without Jonathan Toews in the lineup.
The Chicago Blackhawks have scored one Artemi Panarin in the last two games, and now they are on a 2 game losing streak with two pretty ugly and quite boring losses on their resume. The back issues of Toews is starting to become an issue with the Hawks failing to control the puck and even worse hardly winning any faceoffs.
My biggest issue with the Chicago at this point of the season has to be the production of Patrick Kane this season. Kane has not gone on a hot streak, and he hasn’t dominated any games so far this season like he did last year. Last year in his Hart Trophy campaign, Kane took over games and put the Chicago Blackhawks on his back and carried them to win after win.
So it’s time for the Chicago Blackhawks to snap out of their little slump against a team they should defeat on home ice tonight. The Hawks of course are not only missing Toews but Corey Crawford and yet Scott Darling was probably the best player on the ice Sunday night. The Hawks will need Darling to continue to play strong for the next couple of weeks for the Hawks to take 2 points a night.
- 12/5 – Chicago Blackhawks’ 25 Days Of Christmas: Stan Mikita
- 12/5 – Chicago Blackhawks: Jonathan Toews’ Back Injury Officially A Concern
- 12/5 – Chicago Blackhawks Roundtable: Toews’ Linemates And Good D-Men
- 12/5 – Chicago Blackhawks Struggle In Their Eighth Week Of The Season
- 12/4 – Chicago Blackhawks Vs Winnipeg Jets Live Streaming, Predictions, And More
Here are some Chicago Blackhawks morning links to start your Tuesday morning.
What did Scott Darling have to say after the game Sunday night (Blackhawks)
According to reports, prospects John Dahlstrom and Lucas Carlsson will be on Team Sweden World Junior roster (Committed Indians)
It’s Scott Darling’s time to rise to the occasion with Crawford out (CSN)
Whatever you do, don’t blame Patrick Kane for the Chicago Blackhawks scoring woes (Daily Herald)
The fun story on how the Chicago Blackhawks came up with their emergency goalie (Tribune)
No plans have been made to change the NHL’s concussion protocol (Pro Hockey Talk)
The Toronto Maple Leafs are in search of a new back up goalie (Puck Daddy)
More from Blackhawk Up
- Chicago Blackhawks’ 25 Days Of Christmas: Stan Mikita2h ago
- Chicago Blackhawks: Jonathan Toews’ Back Injury Officially A Concern5h ago
- Chicago Blackhawks Roundtable: Toews’ Linemates And Good D-Men7h ago
- Chicago Blackhawks Struggle In Their Eighth Week Of The Season13h ago
- Chicago Blackhawks Vs Winnipeg Jets Live Streaming, Predictions, And More1 d ago