Must-see MLB pictures from Photo Day
One of the most underrated traditions of spring training is Photo Day.
Grown men making millions of dollars put on their uniforms and go into a small room where a photographer snaps yearbook-like pictures.
Some players have fun with this, some look pained, but each year a batch of these photos are noteworthy for some reason or another.
1. Cubs pitcher Carlos Villanueva pays homage to Rollie Fingers.
2. The long locks are out; the creepy mustache is in for Tim Linceum.
3. Someone ate C.C. Sabathia.
4. No, that's not a scary-looking version of Louis CK. It's Nationals first baseman Adam LaRoche.
5. Cardinals infielder Matt Carpenter wins the award for Best Eyebrows in the league.
6. The sadness in A.J. Pollock's eyes will cut you like a knife.
7. It's not a good sign for Gregorio Petit that the Astros don't know what position he plays.
8. Mike Napoli's beard is in midseason form.
9. Orioles pitcher Darren O'Day looks like a fun guy.
10. No comment needed.