World Cup 2022 odds: France opens as favorite to win final over Argentina
You can catch all the action on FOX and the FOX Sports App, with coverage starting at 9 a.m. ET.
To look at the big match from a betting perspective, let's jump into the two teams and their title odds at FOX Bet.
France is the new betting favorite to win the World Cup (-125 at FOX Bet) after defeating long-shot Morocco on Wednesday in the semifinal match. Les Blues started the knockout round at +500.
On the other side of the bracket is Argentina, who ousted Croatia in the semifinals on Tuesday. La Albiceleste's odds to win it all currently are -111 at FOX Bet after being at +140 entering the semifinals.
Here are the updated odds for the last two 2022 World Cup teams (with all odds via FOX Bet).
ODDS TO WIN THE 2022 WORLD CUP*
*Odds as of 12/14/2022
Top stories from FOX Sports:
- NFL Power Rankings, Week 15: Bengals, 49ers join top 5 as Dolphins fall
- Why Patriots offense doesn't make sense; is Kliff Kingsbury's time up?
- How Carlos Correa, San Francisco Giants each got exactly what they wanted
- MLB free agency tracker: Signings, best players available
- NBA stock watch: Joel Embiid is asserting his dominance
- Mike Leach was a rogue, an innovator — and belongs in the Hall of Fame
- NFL MVP odds: Eagles’ Jalen Hurts is the new favorite to win the award
Read more from the World Cup:
- France tops Morocco, will meet Argentina in World Cup Final with chance to repeat
- Unburdened Lionel Messi looks to lift final weight
- World Cup stage was set for a Cristiano Ronaldo hero moment, but it never arrived
- Lionel Messi enjoying his last ride at World Cup: ‘I feel very happy’
- In the Gio Reyna-Team USA World Cup controversy, there are no winners
So, which team are you betting on to win it all? As always, be sure to head to FOX Bet to make your wagers.
Download the FOX Super 6 app for your chance to win thousands of dollars on the biggest sporting events each and every week! Just make your picks and you could win the grand prize. Download and play today!