FSD to host Eastern Michigan All-Access
FOX Sports Detroit is excited to announce a partnership with Eastern Michigan University to air 10 episodes of Eastern Michigan All-Access, beginning Aug. 27 at 7:00 p.m. EDT. The show will be an inside look at Eastern Michigan University football and men’s and women’s basketball with some features on EMU athletics as a whole and academic success.
“We are very excited to partner with our first MAC school on a sports show,” said Greg Hammaren, Senior Vice President and General Manager of FOX Sports Detroit. “We are committed to covering the finest in collegiate athletics and value the rich history of EMU athletics and its many contributions to the sports world.”
The first episode will feature a football season preview with candid interviews of Head Coach Ron English and selected players. The show will also have several re-airs throughout the rest of the month. Please check your local listings for times.
Here are the tentative premiere air dates of future episodes with an expected start time of 7:00 p.m. EDT:
• Sept. 17: Review of Ball State, Illinois State, Purdue & Michigan State games. Preview Homecoming game vs. Kent State on Oct. 6
• Oct. 15: Review Kent State & Toledo games. Promote Army & Michigan games
• Oct. 29: Review Army, Bowling Green & Ohio games. Promote Western Michigan & Central Michigan games
• Nov. 19: Look back at Western Michigan & Central Michigan games or MAC Championship
• Dec. TBD: To be determined show
“This is an outstanding opportunity for our fans throughout Michigan and
parts of the nation to get a behind-the-scenes perspective into our
athletic programs,” said Derrick Gragg, Eastern Michigan University
Director of Athletics. “We will showcase student-athletes who are driven
to success on the field and in the classroom. This is not your typical
coaches show, but a highly produced program that will also feature the
wonderful campus experience we provide for all students.”
Future show themes and premiere air dates and re-air dates will be determined and posted on a future date.