Donovan's 32: McNabb's Week 5 rankings and thoughts for every NFL team (VIDEO)
1. SEATTLE: They will beat Washington coming off a bye.
2. DENVER: They have a good matchup vs. Arizona this week.
3. CINCINNATI: Andy Dalton is playing well and the defense is creating pressure. Good test coming up vs. the Patriots.
4. BALTIMORE: Gary Kubiak's offense is jelling -- fun to watch.
5. ARIZONA: Can Todd Bowles' defense come up with a disguise for Peyton Manning?
6. PHILADELPHIA: Lack of a run game is concerning -- where is Shady?
7. INDIANAPOLIS: Andrew Luck is flat-out outstanding.
8. SAN DIEGO: Philip Rivers has been unbelievable over the season's first quarter.
9. CAROLINA: They're slipping. Too many questions in the backfield.
10. NEW ENGLAND: Offense looks awful.
11. SAN FRANCISCO: Has Jim Harbaugh lost the locker room?
12. CLEVELAND: Moving up by default.
13. GREEN BAY: Finally showed great signs on offense but defensively, too many rush yards allowed.
14. ATLANTA: So soft. Defense. Offense. Too much finesse.
15. HOUSTON: The dominance of J.J. Watt is unmatched.
16. DETROIT: Defensive production IS starting to rise.
17. MIAMI: Ryan Tannehill answered the bell in London, but how long will that last?
18. CHICAGO: Is Green Bay Jay Cutler's Kryptonite?
19. DALLAS: Are the Cowboys for real?
20. MINNESOTA: Impressed by Teddy Bridgewater.
21. NEW ORLEANS: What's wrong with Rob Ryan's D?
22. KANSAS CITY: Alex Smith is playing much better.
23. PITTSBURGH: Le'Veon Bell and LeGarrette Blount are a dynamic duo, but the Steelers' second-half collapses (Tampa Bay, Cleveland) worry me.
24. BUFFALO: Is it all EJ Manuel's fault?
25. NEW YORK JETS: Is it all Geno Smith's fault?
26. WASHINGTON: Contender or pretender?
27. NEW YORK GIANTS: Was Eli's performance a sign of good things to come?
28. TENNESSEE: Can they fix the offense?
29. ST. LOUIS: Solid defense could shock Philly in Week 5.
30. TAMPA BAY: First win for Lovie Smith -- Mike Glennon might be his answer.
31. JACKSONVILLE: Good debut for Blake Bortles, but where does he go from here?
32. OAKLAND: C'mon, it's the Oakland Raiders!