The Audible: Ohio State doesn’t deserve to be anywhere in the top 10
On a new episode of The Audible, ESPN’s Brett McMurphy, an AP top 25 voter, joins Bruce Feldman and Stewart Mandel to discuss the mystery around the AP poll, which somehow still has Ohio State ranked No. 1 when the Buckeyes don’t even deserve to be in the top 10 (2:45).
Other topics covered:
* What’s next for Utah, Florida and Clemson and who has the most staying power (14:15)
* How hot Charlie Strong’s seat is getting at Texas (20:25)
* If Northwestern can shock the Big Ten and go 12-0 (29:45)
* Why Nebraska fans are already upset with Mike Riley, plus other coaches on the hot seat (37:25)
* Georgia continuing to disappoint and being a perennial underachiever (41:45)
* How Chip Kelly could return to college football by 2017 (55:00)
Click on the embedded player above to listen to the clip. You can also get every episode of The Audible delivered to you by subscribing on iTunes.