More former NFL players are suing the league over alleged health issues related to concussions.
The latest lawsuit was expected to be filed in federal court on Tuesday in Philadelphia.
According to playerinjury.com, a website set up by the plaintiffs and their lawyer, the former players are seeking damages in a class-action lawsuit.
"The suit alleges that the NFL actively deceived players, resulting in the players' belief that concussions did not present serious, life-altering risks," the group said in a statement posted on playerinjury.com.
Former quarterback Jim McMahon was among a group of players who filed the first class-action lawsuit in August.
Former running back Dorsey Levens sued the NFL in December, and another lawsuit was filed in Philadelphia last week involving 106 retired players.
The league has denied wrongdoing and said the lawsuits lack merit.
A hearing on the motion to consolidate the lawsuits is scheduled for later this month.