Fantasy Fox: Top 30 tight ends for NFL Week 15 (stanadard scoring)
Here are my top 30 tight ends for Week 15, citing standard-scoring leagues only.
This countdown doesn't lean on a particular stat. It's merely an educated best guess of which tight ends will tally the best combination of total yards and touchdowns for the NFL's 15th weekend.
Regardless of how these rankings shake out every week, it shouldn't supersede two important factors that go into regular lineup consideration:
1. Always play your healthy superstars.
2. Always ride your gut instinct over a certain guru's analysis (read: plausible deniability).
TOP 30 TIGHT ENDS
1. Rob Gronkowski vs. Miami
2. Larry Donnell vs. Washington
3. Jimmy Graham @ Chicago
4. Coby Fleener vs. Houston
5. Jordan Reed @ N.Y. Giants
6. Jared Cook vs. Arizona
7. Martellus Bennett vs. New Orleans
8. Julius Thomas @ San Diego
9. Kyle Rudolph @ Detroit
10. Delanie Walker vs. N.Y. Jets
11. Jason Witten @ Philadelphia
12. Travis Kelce vs. Oakland
13. Heath Miller @ Atlanta
14. Greg Olsen vs. Tampa Bay
15. Jordan Cameron vs. Cincinnati
16. Antonio Gates vs. Denver
17. Owen Daniels vs. Jacksonville
18. Mychal Rivera @ Kansas City
19. Tim Wright vs. Miami
20. Eric Ebron vs. Minnesota
21. Jace Amaro @ Tennessee
22. Zach Ertz vs. Dallas
23. Luke Willson vs. San Francisco
24. Scott Chandler vs. Green Bay
25. Marcedes Lewis @ Baltimore
26. Garrett Graham @ Indianapolis
27. Vernon Davis @ Seattle
28. Dwayne Allen vs. Houston
29. Levine Toilolo vs. Pittsburgh
30. Jermaine Gresham @ Cleveland
30b. Austin Seferian-Jenkins @ Carolina
30c. Andrew Quarless @ Buffalo
30d. John Carlson @ St. Louis
Jay Clemons, the 2008 Fantasy Football Writer of the Year (Fantasy Sports Writers Association), can be reached via Twitter, day or night, at @ATL_JayClemons.