Barcelona's Cuenca returns from 7-month layoff
Barcelona says forward Isaac Cuenca has recovered from knee surgery and is fit to play for the first time in seven months.
The 21-year-old forward had been sidelined since May when he underwent arthroscopic surgery on his left knee.
Cuenca scored four goals for Barcelona last season, his first with the senior team.
Barcelona also said Monday that striker David Villa has returned to training after missing the last three matches.
Barcelona visits Malaga on Thursday to play the second leg of their Copa del Rey quarterfinal. Malaga holds an away-goal advantage after drawing 2-2 in the first leg.