Steelers WR Brown ranked 8th on NFL top 100
Steelers receiver Antonio Brown was voted as the eighth-best player in NFL Network's top 100 players of 2015. The top 10 players were revealed Wednesday night.
Brown, who led the league in receptions (129) and receiving yards (1,698) to go with 13 touchdowns, finished two spots behind Detroit's Calvin Johnson.
"My number's 84. 8x4 = 32. 32 teams looked past me. Every time I go out there, it's motivation," Brown said during his segment on the show.
Brown finished 23rd in the NFL top 100 last year. He is joined by teammates Le'Veon Bell (No. 16), Ben Roethlisberger (26) and Maurkice Pouncey (83).
Here is the rest of the top 10:
1. Houston DE J.J. Watt
2) Green Bay QB Aaron Rodgers
3) New England QB Tom Brady
4) Philadelphia RB DeMarco Murray
5) Denver QB Peyton Manning
6) Detroit WR Calvin Johnson
7) Indianapolis QB Andrew Luck
8) Pittsburgh WR Antonio Brown
9) Seattle RB Marshawn Lynch
10) New England TE Rob Gronkowski