Sefolosha, Fenerbahce agree to deal
VEVEY, Switzerland (AP)
- Former Duke star signs with Madrid
- Williams scores 11 in Turkish debut
- Knicks' Turiaf headed to France
- Thunder's Sefolosha to Turkey
- Spurs' Parker to play in France
- Kobe, Italian club working on deal
- Agent: K-Mart heading to China
- Mavs' Fernandez staying in Spain
- Nuggets F rejoining Italian club
- J.R. Smith signs with Chinese team
- Wilson Chandler going to China
- Stern: Going overseas a bad idea
Sefolosha says in a statement that he will fly to Istanbul on Thursday after signing the deal on Tuesday. It includes an exit clause that allows him return to the United States if the NBA lockout ends.
The NBA has canceled the first two weeks of the season, which was scheduled to begin Nov. 1.
Sefolosha started 79 games in the regular season and all 17 playoff games as the Thunder reached the Western Conference finals last season. The Swiss player averaged 5.1 points and 4.4 rebounds.
Nets draft pick Bojan Bogdanovic also signed with Fenerbahce in June.