Reports: Former Serbia coach seeks ?2 million

BY foxsports • October 8, 2010

Serbia's media says former national coach Radomir Antic is demanding ?2 million ($2.8 million) in a lawsuit against the Serbia Football Association.

Antic was fired last month after disappointing results at the World Cup, where Serbia exited in the first round despite beating eventual semifinalist Germany in the group stage.

Belgrade's Press daily says on Friday that Antic is demanding what he would have earned if he had stayed on as Serbia coach until his contact expired in 2012.

SFA President Tomislav Karadzic says Antic ''won't get a cent'' despite the lawsuit. Antic was unavailable for comment.


share story