Ollie: We've rejected Adam bids
It was reported on Monday morning that the Midlands rivals had made offers in the region of £2.5million for the 25-year-old Scotland midfielder. Holloway has previously said Adam would only leave if one of the Premier League's biggest clubs come calling - with a sizeable offer - and he insists that position has not changed. When asked if it was correct the Seasiders had snubbed Villa and Birmingham, Holloway said: "It's true. I spoke to Charlie this morning and he knows where I am coming from, and I know where he is coming from. "The chairman has had a couple of calls and he has told those clubs exactly where we are. "We have got no reason to sell anyone. We are a well-run club and we want to add in this window, not lose anyone. "It's not important to keep a player if a player doesn't want to be here - it's important to keep working with him to achieve one of his ultimate goals, which is to play for one of the top four or five, or even six, clubs. "We have got him for 18 months on his contract and if one of those top clubs I told him this morning come in then I might have to consider it, but they would have to offer the right amount of money for this club to move forward." Adam joined Blackpool in a £500,000 deal from Rangers last season and proved the inspiration for the club's surprise charge to promotion to the Premier League. He was linked with a move earlier this season after a contract dispute with Blackpool over unpaid bonus payments. Adam successfully argued he was due a bonus after promotion but the Premier League ruled, crucially, his contract had not been breached. A different verdict could have led to him cancelling his contract and leaving for another club as a free agent. Holloway added at a Monday press conference: "At the end of the day it will probably be another storm in a teacup, like it was when he was going to go and be out of contract. "That was a waste of time. You all got excited but it fizzled out and ended up being nothing."