Milan: No Flamengo offer for Ronaldinho
AC Milan said Thursday the club had not received an offer from Flamengo for Brazilian forward Ronaldinho.
The 30-year-old Ronaldinho has been linked with a move to the Brazilian side, but Milan vice president Adriano Galliani told ANSA news agency there had been no approach, adding: "Flamengo has not been in contact with Milan."
Since moving to the San Siro in 2008, Ronaldinho has scored 20 goals in 65 appearances but despite recovering some of his best form, he was left out of Brazil's squad for the World Cup.
"Ronaldinho will arrive (from his summer break) and go straight into the training camp," Galliani said. "He has another year on his contract and it doesn't have any release clause for January."