FOXSportsOhio.com Announces EXTRA POINTS
Extra Points is a weekly online show hosted by FOXSportsOhio.com’s Zac Jackson joined by FOX Sports Next’s Fred Greetham. Each week, FOXSports.com Fantasy Editor Ryan Fowler also joins Jackson for a fantasy football discussion.
There will be 64 episodes on FOXSportsOhio.com, including four new 3-4 minute shows each week throughout the 16 weeks that make up the NFL season.
Weekly topics include "Fantasy Plays and Sits" and "Bold Predictions”. Other segments focus on key topics coming out of each previous week’s game. For example, one segment last week was on Brandon Weeden with another on the Browns secondary missing Joe Haden.
The first episode debuted on Sept. 12, and the first several shows can now be viewed on FOXSportsOhio.com:
· Extra Points for Week 1: The Offense - Jackson and Greetham discuss the offensive woes in Week 1 and what could be done to fix them.
· Extra Points: Week 1, The Defense - Jackson and Greetham break down how the Browns' defense matches up against the Bengals' offense as the teams prepare for Sunday's game.
· Bold Predictions: Browns vs. Bengals - Jackson and Greetham offer their predictions for the Browns vs. Bengals game this Sunday.
· Fantasy Plays and Sits: Week 3 - Fowler and Jackson discuss which players to play and sit for week 3 in Fantasy Football, with a focus on the Browns and Bengals games.
· Say It Ain't So, Joe! - Jackson and Greetham discuss the Browns' secondary after Joe Haden's four-game suspension.