Can Kyrie carry the Cavs? Sheridan Hoops takes a look
With just more than a month left before NBA training camp, Sheridan Hoops is starting to ask some offseason questions.
Monday’s installment involved the Cleveland Cavaliers, of whom the website pondered five points.
The article, entitled “Five Things to Watch,” addresses the fact the Cavs are aiming for their first playoff appearance since 2009-10.
The five questions:
1. How much will Andrew Bynum contribute?
2. What will Anthony Bennett provide during his rookie season?
3. Can Mike Brown improve the team’s defense?
4. Will Tristan Thompson’s unprecedented move help improve his shooting?
5. Can Kyrie Irving stay healthy and carry the team?
Let’s face it, all are legitimate questions. And at least three will need to have positive answers for the Cavs to make the playoffs.