Everything you need to know for the Minnesota Supercross
For the 450SX riders, this weekend marks Round 7 of the Monster Energy Supercross season from the U.S. Bank Stadium in Minnesota.
For the 250SX East riders however, it will be their first time in action in 2017.
It is the series’ first visit to the stadium since 2013. That year, current Red Bull KTM riders Ryan Dungey and Marvin Musquin won the 450SX and 250SX races respectively.
Here’s everything you need to know for Saturday’s Minnesota Supercross:
Tune-in: 10 p.m. ET - FS1
Weather will not be a concern as the U.S. Bank Stadium features a fixed roof. Outdoor temperature will be 43 degrees with a 10 percent chance of rain according to Weather.com.
2013 race winners:
450SX: Ryan Dungey
250SX: Marvin Musquin
450SX Class Championship Standings
1. Ryan Dungey, Belle Plaine, Minn., KTM - 129
2. Marvin Musquin, Corona, Calif., KTM - 111
3. Cole Seely, Sherman Oaks, Calif., Honda - 107
4. Eli Tomac, Cortez, Colo., Kawasaki - 100
5. Jason Anderson, Rio Rancho, N.M., Husqvarna - 85
6. Davi Millsaps, Cairo, Ga., KTM - 83
7. Cooper Webb, Newport, N.C., Yamaha - 71
8. Chad Reed, Dade City, Fla., Yamaha - 64
9. Dean Wilson, Clermont, Fla., Husqvarna - 64
10. Broc Tickle, Holly, Mich., Suzuki - 55