Wright blow for Shrewsbury
Feyenoord have made youngsters Kaj Ramsteijn and Anass Achahbar available for loan as they look for the pair to gain first-team experience.
Ramsteijn, 22, was signed from Excelsior at the start of last season and made seven Eredivisie appearances but has yet to feature this season, while 18-year-old striker Achahbar has made six brief substitute appearances and scored against Sparta Prague in the Europa League.
Technical director Martin van Geel told the club's official website: "Achahbar and Ramsteijn are two very talented players who are currently having to deal with tough competition in their positions.
"Therefore it is better for them in the second half of the season to get playing time with another club and develop further and come back to Feyenoord in the summer with more experience."
Defender Kelvin Leerdam, midfielder Kamohelo Mokotjo and forward Guyon Fernandez have all been told they can leave the club on a permanent basis, with Van Geel adding: "We currently have a large squad so these players are not likely to feature in the first team going forward.
"We have therefore let them know that they should look for another club to create a new boost to their career."
The England international has been charged with breaching Rule E3 by using abusive and/or insulting words towards a match official.
Barry has until 4pm on Thursday to respond to the charge.
Barry's charge is the latest episode in the fall-out from a controversial encounter which saw United score an added-time winner after their 2-0 lead had been pegged back in the second half.
Red Devils' defender Rio Ferdinand was hit with a coin as he celebrated his side's late goal and a fan had to be restrained by City goalkeeper Joe Hart after encroaching onto the pitch.
City have confirmed Matthew Stott, 21, has had his season ticket removed for the rest of the season and faces a lifetime ban if found guilty in court of a charge of pitch encroachment.
In a statement released by his solicitors Stott, a landscape gardener from Knutsford, said: "I would like to apologise to all those affected by my actions, particularly Mr Ferdinand and the other players.
"I am extremely ashamed of my actions. I have let myself down, my family down, my fellow fans down and Manchester City Football Club.
"I intend to write personally to Mr Ferdinand to express my extreme regret and apologies and also apologise to Manchester United and their fans."
Stott is now facing a possible banning order but his solicitor said he had never been in trouble before and was not the "stereotypical drunken football fan".
Police also charged eight other people, including for a racially aggravated public order offence, pitch encroachment, breach of football banning orders and other public offences.
Football Association chairman David Bernstein described the incidents as "deplorable".
"To see Rio Ferdinand with blood on his face is absolutely terrible," he told Sky Sports News.
"I think it's disturbing that we're seeing a recurrence of these types of incidents.
"It's very unacceptable and has to be dealt with severely... in the strongest way we can.
"To my mind it's for the FA, the whole game of football and the authorities to work together to deal with this most severe matter."
The Dale slumped to their third successive defeat when they lost 3-2 to Exeter at the weekend and now sit 12th in League Two.
The Spotland faithful have begun to question whether Coleman is the right man for the job following their recent form and slide down the table. He has also received criticism for taking a mid-season trip to Dubai.
But the chairman has offered Coleman his full support and told the Manchester Evening News: "I'm disappointed over recent results, but John remains the man for the job.
"We are three points outside the play-off places just before Christmas for heaven's sake. Certain members of the public seem to have a downer on John Coleman.
"We need to be built solidly for the future and I cannot see anybody who is more suitable for the job than John.
"We were in a bad position last season and we looked for someone to do the job who could handle our sort of budget and our sort of club, and John is the ideal person for that. I believed he was the right man last January and I still stand by that.
"I am disappointed with the last two results and performances, but I think that has become a confidence thing for the players."
When asked about Coleman's holiday, Dunphy said: "I don't feel I was misled in any way. I don't know whether John spoke to (club secretary) Colin Garlick over it, but I was aware he was in Dubai and I've no issues over that."
The Shrewsbury midfielder is now set to miss Saturday's home clash against Carlisle, although he is battling to make it back in time for another important game at Bury next Friday.
Fit-again Paul Parry replaced Wright at the weekend and now looks set to get his chance.
Shrewsbury boss Graham Turner told the club's official website: "Mark's damaged some ligaments in his knee. It doesn't look as though he will be fit for this weekend but it's not considered too bad at this stage.
"Maybe in seven to 10 days he should be okay again so he should be fit for the Christmas matches.
"Paul's needed some football. He's obviously got a lot of ability and a lot of experience. If he's back to his best then he will be a big asset coming back into it."
On-loan defender Cameron Gayle hopes to return to training later this week having missed out against Crawley altogether with a groin problem.