Agent: No Ronaldinho panic

BY foxsports • November 3, 2010

Ronaldinho is not worried about his contract situation at AC Milan, according to his brother and agent Roberto de Assis.

The Brazilian's current contract expires next summer and no extension has yet been agreed.

"My brother has a contract with Milan until 2011 and there is time to negotiate," De Assis said to Gazzetta dello Sport.

"We have respect for the club (Milan) and we will choose the right time to renew, with calmness."

Ronaldinho's future at San Siro has been the subject of conjecture this summer, with the ex-Barcelona star linked with a move to America.

Major League Soccer club Los Angeles Galaxy are reportedly keen on bringing the 30-year-old to the United States once his contract expires next year.

"I have always said that before we speak to another club I would speak to AC Milan," said De Assis.

Ronaldinho has made nine appearances for Milan so far this season.


share story