FOX Sports Exclusive
Virtual Pit Reporter: News on 25 Cup teams
Share This Story
1) Jeff Burton | 2) Jeff Gordon | 3) Matt Kenseth | 4) Denny Hamlin
5) Kevin Harvick | 6) Mark Martin | 7) Dale Earnhardt Jr. | 8) Jimmie Johnson
9) Kasey Kahne | 10) Kyle Busch | 11) Tony Stewart | 12) Greg Biffle
13) Carl Edwards | 14) Kurt Busch | 15) Casey Mears | 16) Clint Bowyer
17) Ryan Newman | 18) Jamie McMurray | 19) Brian Vickers | 20) Elliott Sadler
21) Reed Sorenson |22) Scott Riggs | 23) Martin Truex Jr. | 24) Dale Jarrett
25) Bobby Labonte
20) Elliott Sadler, No. 19 Dodge, Evernham Motorsports
This week: Sadler has one top-five finish in five starts at Kansas. His best finish in the other four races is 12th. Sadler said he "can't wait to get to Kansas this weekend. I'm excited. I think we will be very competitive. I think we're going to be really, really good at tracks like Kansas, Charlotte and Atlanta."
Last week: Sadler finished 16th at Dover. "Overall, we had a great day," he said. "We ran very well. We led some laps, but we just got caught on that caution one time (he had just pitted when the yellow came out to drop him off the lead lap). We can't help that. We definitely had a top-five car today."
Etc.: Sadler has five finishes of 16th or better in his six starts since joining Evernham Motorsports. "The communication continues to improve," said Sadler. "Josh (Brown, team director) understands what I'm looking for in the race car and he's make good calls on adjustments." Go back to the top