Blake Griffin, Chris Paul among Top 15 in NBA jersey sales
Blake Griffin’s No. 32 Clippers jersey is the 10th-most sold jersey in the NBA, according to NBA merchandise sales. Chris Paul’s No. 3 jersey is 13th in most-sold jerseys.
LeBron James once again tops the list for most popular NBA jersey — for the fifth consecutive year — as his new Cleveland Cavaliers No. 23 is the top selling jersey, according to a list released on Monday.
Seth Curry, Kevin Durant, Kobe Bryant and Derrick Rose round out the top five most popular jerseys.
The list also ranks most popular team merchandise sales, and the Clippers were ranked 10th. Cleveland was No. 1 on the list, followed by Chicago, Golden State, Lakers and Spurs.
Last year, Paul’s jersey was the eight-most sold in the NBA, and Blake Griffin’s was 11th.
The list is based on jersey sales from October through December of 2014.
Top 15 most popular NBA jerseys:
1. LeBron James, Cleveland Cavaliers
2. Stephen Curry, Golden State Warriors
— NBA (@NBA) January 12, 2015
3. Kevin Durant, Oklahoma City Thunder
4. Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers
5. Derrick Rose, Chicago Bulls
6. Kyrie Irving, Cleveland Cavaliers
7. Carmelo Anthony, New York Knicks
8. Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs
9. Dwyane Wade, Miami Heat
10. Blake Griffin, Los Angeles Clippers
11. Damian Lillard, Portland Trail Blazers
12. Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks
13. Chris Paul, Los Angeles Clippers
14. James Harden, Houston Rockets
15. Anthony Davis, New Orleans Pelicans
Top 10 most popular team merchandise:
1. Cleveland Cavaliers
2. Chicago Bulls
3. Golden State Warriors
4. Los Angeles Lakers
5. San Antonio Spurs
6. Oklahoma City Thunder
7. New York Knicks
8. Miami Heat
9. Boston Celtics
10. Los Angeles Clippers