* The all-time series between the Rams and Cowboys is knotted at 11 games apiece in the regular season and at four games apiece in the postseason (15-15 overall). Dallas won the most recent meeting on Oct. 23, 2011 by a score of 34-7.
* The Rams lost at Atlanta last week, 31-24, to even their record at 1-1. St. Louis has not opened with at least two wins through its first three games since 2006 (2-1).
* The Cowboys’ first two games this season have featured a five-point win (36-31 vs. Giants) and a one-point loss (17-16 at Chiefs). Since Jason Garrett took over as head coach in Week 10 of 2010, Dallas has played 29 games that were decided by seven points or fewer, the most in the NFL (15-14 in those games).
* Going back to 2012, Sam Bradford has now dropped back 193 straight times without getting sacked. That is one shy of the second-longest streak since 1991 (Drew Brees, 194 in 2007). Mark Rypien had a streak of 252 consecutive pass attempts without getting sacked in 1991.
* The last time he faced the Rams on Oct. 23, 2011, DeMarco Murray set a Cowboys single-game record with 253 rushing yards. Considering starts only, Dallas is now 9-0 when Murray carries at least 18 times in a game, compared to 1-9 otherwise.
* Jason Witten caught three passes last week to raise his career total to 817, moving him past Shannon Sharpe (815) for the second most ever by a tight end. Only Tony Gonzalez (1249) has caught more among tight ends.