- There are 32 starting quarterbacks in the National Football League. There are two guys that I would consider very special. One has a broken collarbone in Green Bay. The other resides in Foxboro, Massachusetts. That's Tom Brady.
And then we got special guys. I would go Drew Reed, Ben Roethlisberger. That's it as far as special.
We got very special. And we got special. We got four of 32. Now, do I think you could win a Super Bowl?
- You didn't put once in a lifetime in the second.
SHANNON SHARPE: No, no, no, no, no. No, not after two years, no. Nobody is going in that after--
- Yeah, hell no.
COMMENTATOR: I though you put him in the Hall of Fame.
- No, stop it.
COMMENTATOR: Well, you did. Go ahead.
- And I ain't putting Dak in there either. Dak will have to win like 10 Super Bowls before he'll be special.
- How about Deshaun? Could we put him in?
- No, no, no, no. You got very special. And you got special.
- I believe you can win a Super Bowl with Kirk Cousins because let me ask you this-- is Joe Flacco special? He won the Super Bowl. Is Eli Manning special? He won two.
COMMENTATOR: OK. But he won a Super Bowl. Ray Lewis played defense on that team
SHANNON SHARPE: Yeah. Let me ask you--
- You know how that goes. He carried you to a Super Bowl. Well, who was your quarterback that year? Help me out.
- We had Tony Banks. And we had Trent Dilfer.
- Thank you.
- Can I ask you a question? I could think of two teams, really, right now, that would be worse off if Kirk Cousins was probably their quarterback-- Green Bay and New England. If Kirk Cousins was in Denver, what would Denver's record be? If Kirk Cousins was in Jacksonville, what would their record be?
So to say that, oh, he's not special-- what's so special about Matthew Stafford? What's so special about Andrew Luck-- because let's see. Let's see, over the next five years, let's see how many Super Bowls those very special guys named Matthew Stafford and Andrew Luck in. Let's see how many of those special guys-- Matt Ryan-- how many Super Bowls do they have? [INAUDIBLE]. Cousins is not the reasons Washington hasn't been successful, especially the last 2 and 1/2 years.