ANNOUNCER: It's Colin's Blazin' 5! Falcons at Jets.
- People think I hate the Falcons! Not here, I'll take Atlanta, minus four at the New York Jets. First of all, the Falcons' offense is second in yards a play, over six yards a play, while the Jets' defense is 21st. This is a Falcons team that looked really bad on television. And you know what happens, a team looks bad on TV, everybody sells it. Sunday night, Foxborough, they're terrible! No they're not, better personnel. The Jets can be a little sloppy, one of two teams in the NFL that has a giveaway in all seven of their games. I'll take the Falcons to cover, 28 to 20.
ANNOUNCER: Panthers at Bucs.
- I'm going to take Carolina to bounce-back, Panthers plus two at Tampa, I think they win the game. First of all, Tampa's got no pass rush. Fewest number of sacks in the NFL is Tampa. And that means their pass defense constantly gets exposed. They've allowed opposing quarterbacks to complete almost 70% of their passes, at almost nine yards a pass! All right, they don't intercept the ball, they don't get to the quarterback. I'm going to take Carolina, home field for Tampa is negligible. Carolina wins it, 33 to 26.
ANNOUNCER: Texans at Seahawks.
- I'm calling for the upset, take the Texans, plus 5 and 1/2 against Seattle. All right, the Texans can run the football. They're third in rushing yards per game. Seattle's running game, meanwhile, is weak, it's 18th. There's some three and outs, giving the ball back to Houston. And I also think Seattle's offense this year, for some reason, has been better on the road. I'm going to call the upset here. I think Houston's personnel, to Deshaun Watson's legs and arm, lot of energy right now, they're scoring when they get in the red zone. Houston 26, Seattle 23.
ANNOUNCER: Chargers at Patriots
- What am I, crazy? I'm going to take the L.A. Chargers, plus 7 and 1/2, against the Patriots. First of all, L.A. has got a real pass rush. Only two teams in the NFL can say this, three Chargers have five sacks or more, Joy Bosa, Melvin Ingram, Chris McCain. And Brady has been sacked multiple times in 9 of his last 10 games. And remember this, Philip Rivers, when he has time, can be affected. He's only been sacked 10 times this year. Patriots win this game. 7 and 1/2 is too many points, 26-23, New England, take the 7 and 1/2.
ANNOUNCER: Cowboys and Redskins.
- Oh, this is tasty. Dallas only has to give up 2 and 1/2? Like it? I love it! First of all, they've always played very well against Washington. They've won 12 of the last 17. And the Cowboys have won, at Washington, the last four times they've been there. And since week four, they were sloppy early, but the Cowboys are now averaging 450 net yards per game. And the Redskins can sputter offensively. They only have eight, 10-play drives this season, does Washington. That's the second fewest in the NFL. I like Dallas to win Washington, Monday Night Football, on a short week, 28-23, Cowboys.