- I mean you can also kind of look at it in this sense too. You've got the old Cy Young in CC Sabathia and you got the new Cy Young. Kind of the old school and the new school.
CC knows how to pitch. He used to be able to throw 99, 97 miles an hour. He has learned how to manipulate his fastball a little bit.
That cutter has saved his career. I mean, he can place on the outside corner, on the inside corner. I don't know exactly what's going to happen in this game. It's hard sitting up here and trying to figure out what's going to happen, because the Cleveland Indians are ready for th--
WOMAN: Welcome to our lives.
- I know.
- Edwin Encarnacion is ready for game five. He has not been available for the past two. Obviously the New York Yankees are feeling great about where they are, and they have a great chance tonight.
- But let's get some real expectation for CC Sabathia. At this point in his career he's not a Cy Young. He does have the cutter working now.
MAN: Of course.
- But what are real expectations given that they have an amazing bullpen, it's winner take all--
- Give me some real-- innings, pitches, runs. What are real expectations?
- I'm telling you, in my opinion, if CC Sabathia can go five innings tonight the New York Yankees will win the game.
- Oh, wow.
- Wow. OK.
- I feel like if he can get the ball to the bullpen they've got a great, great chance. But then again you look on the other side-- great pitching will always be great hitting, except for this postseason.