ICYMI: 10 Most Unsportsmanlike Moments In Racing
In the 2006 "Glass City 200", ARCA driver Michael Simko delivers a flying jump kick to Don St. Denis's windshield.
Jalopnik has put together a list of "The Ten Most Unsportsmanlike Moments in Auto Racing" and NASCAR is well represented.
Any list that includes a flying jump kick through a windshield is good with us.
Elsewhere, Richard Childress is still deciding if he'll bring Dale Earnhardt's No. 3 back to Sprint Cup competition. Austin and Ty Dillon have raced the #3 in the Trucks and Nationwide series, and Austin Dillon could run a full-time Cup schedule in 2014.
Would you like to see the #3 back at the Sprint Cup level?
Here's what else is buzzing in the NASCAR world on Wednesday, June 26th.
- Aric Almirola once had baseball dreams
- Kurt Busch threw out the first pitch in Baltimore
- An inside look at David Ragan's cross-country trip in the #34 hauler
- Family life a road trip for NASCAR's 'track moms' Krista Voda and Wendy Venturini
- Firefly Music Festival will return to Dover International Speedway on June 20-22, 2014