Fantasy Fox: Updated QB rankings for Week 8
Here are my Week 8 quarterback rankings, 1 through 26, citing leagues that reward four points per touchdown pass (six for running scores).
This countdown doesn't lean on a particular stat. It's merely an educated early guess of which signal-callers will have the best combination of total yards (passing/rushing) and total touchdowns for the NFL's eighth weekend.
Regardless of how these rankings shake out every week, it shouldn't supersede two important factors that go into regular lineup consideration:
1. Always play your healthy superstars.
2. Always ride your gut instinct over a certain guru's analysis.
Byes: Indianapolis, Chicago, San Diego, Baltimore, Houston, Tennessee
1. Peyton Manning vs. Washington
2. Aaron Rodgers @ Minnesota
3. Drew Brees vs. Buffalo
4. Matthew Stafford vs. Dallas
5. Robert Griffin III @ Denver
6. Cam Newton @ Tampa Bay
7. Tony Romo @ Detroit
8. Ben Roethlisberger @ Oakland
9. Andy Dalton vs. N.Y. Jets
10. Michael Vick vs. N.Y. Giants
11. Tom Brady vs. Miami
12. Russell Wilson @ St. Louis
13. Matt Ryan @ Arizona
14. Terrelle Pryor vs. Pittsburgh
15. Colin Kaepernick vs. Jacksonville (London)
16. Carson Palmer vs. Atlanta
17. Eli Manning @ Philadelphia
18. Mike Glennon vs. Carolina
19. Ryan Tannehill @ New England
20. Christian Ponder vs. Green Bay
21. Geno Smith @ Cincinnati
22. Chad Henne vs. San Francisco (London)
23. Alex Smith vs. Cleveland
24. Thad Lewis @ New Orleans
25. Jason Campbell @ Kansas City
26. Kellen Clemens vs. Seattle