Tipoff: Quicken Loans Arena, Cleveland, 7 p.m.
Records: Cavaliers 5-7; Magic 6-9.
TV: FOX Sports Ohio (Cavaliers Live pre-game at 6:30). Radio: WTAM 1100-AM, WMMS 100.7-FM; Cavaliers Radio Network.
Magic: C Nikola Vucevic; PF Channing Frye; SF Maurice Harkless; SG Evan Fournier; PG Victor Oladipo.
Cavaliers: C Anderson Varejao; PF Kevin Love; SF LeBron James; SG Shawn Marion; PG Kyrie Irving.
Magic: Tobias Harris (calf) out; Aaron Gordon (foot) out; Devyn Marble (shoulder) out; Kyle O'Quinn (ankle) out.
Cavaliers: PG Matthew Dellavedova (knee) out.
1. The Cavs just need a break from all the losing, and this is a good opportunity for that to happen. The Magic are young and content to find their way and play the lottery. But the Cavs need to be careful nonetheless. The Magic play hard, have some talent, and like everyone else, would love to beat LeBron's new team.
2. Plus, the Cavs leftover from last season swept all four games from the Magic.
3. LeBron is 10 made 3-pointers away from passing Mark Price as the Cavs' all-time leader in that category. Price made 802 for his Cavs career. James has 792.
4. There isn't a whole lot to this game other than the fact the Cavs need a win -- period. This is the first of three straight at home to finish the month. It sure would be nice to get them all, because they've lost enough at The Q already.
5. Cavs coach David Blatt on LeBron calling the Cavs fragile: "It's pretty true. ... Overall, I don't want to comment on what is said outwardly, but it's pretty fair."
6. After contemplating a lineup change, Blatt said he prefers to give the team a full practice before altering anything. So the starters will stay the same. "We have to stay the course and find a way to play some consistent basketball," Blatt said.