Donovan's 32: Cowboys crack McNabb's Top 5, as does another surprise squad
1. Cardinals - The best defense in the NFL keeps them rolling while Drew Stanton gets his turnovers under control.
2. Patriots - Maybe they've found their starting running back in Jonas Gray.
3. Chiefs - Jamaal Charles is an MVP candidate.
4. Ravens - The Ravens' last trip to New Orleans ended with their second Super Bowl win. Expect another good showing from this veteran squad Monday in prime time.
5. Cowboys - Excited to see how Tony Romo's back feels after their long post-London layoff.
6. Packers - Aaron Rodgers is the hottest QB in the game.
7. Broncos - Got a wakeup call in St. Louis. Injuries to Emmanuel Sanders, Montee Ball, and Julius Thomas are concerning.
8. Eagles - Reality check for Mark Sanchez in Lambeau. Defensively they need to get better.
9. Colts - Desperately need to find a RB with Ahmad Bradshaw out for the year.
10. 49ers - Still not impressed with their offense, but Aldon Smith will make a big difference for the defense.
11. Lions - Need to find a way to generate points on offense.
12. Seahawks - As good as their secondary is at stopping WRs, they haven't been nearly as good against TEs and RBs in the passing game.
13. Dolphins - Impressive win in Buffalo. Their defense in sneaky good.
14. Steelers - Continue to struggle against mediocre teams, but squeaked by Tennessee thanks to a huge effort from Le'Veon Bell.
15. Browns - Will releasing RB Ben Tate improve the running game. Let's hope so, because it needs help.
16. Chargers - I'm worried about health of Philip Rivers.
17. Bengals - A.J. Green is a dominant WR when healthy.
18. Bills - Is it time to go back to E.J. Manuel?
19. Rams - Maybe the best defensive line in football, although Detroit and Kansas City might have something to say about that.
20. Texans - Ryan Mallett shines in first start.
21. Vikings - Putting the Adrian Peterson distraction behind them should help as Teddy Bridgewater's maturation continues.
22. Jets - Can Michael Vick stay healthy and ride the momentum of their win over Pittsburgh?
23. Saints - Can't win at home. Definitely can't win on the road.
24. Titans - Zach Mettenberger is getting better, but defensively they need to improve against the run.
25. Falcons - Leading the NFC South with 4 wins. 'Nuff said.
26. Bears - Finally got a win at home.
27. Buccaneers - Big win against the sad Redskins.
28. Redskins - Too much he-said-she-said turmoil in the locker room.
29. Giants - Looked awful on both sides of the ball, with the expectation of Odell Beckham Jr., who is a star in the making.
30. Panthers - Just don't know where to start.
31. Jaguars - Suspect pass defense could be in for a long day against Andrew Luck in Indianapolis.
32. Raiders - Can't buy a win, because I bet they would if they could.