Kingsley withdraws name from NBA draft, returns to Arkansas
FAYETTEVILLE, Ark. (AP) Arkansas' Moses Kingsley says he has withdrawn his name from the NBA draft and will return for his senior season with the Razorbacks.
Kingsley, a 6-foot-10 center from Nigeria, was a second-team All-Southeastern Conference selection, averaging 15.9 points and 9.3 rebounds in his first season as a starter. He also averaged 2.4 blocks per game and shot 54.8 percent from the field before entering the draft last month without hiring an agent.
Kingsley had until May 25 to withdraw his name and keep his eligibility for next season, and he says he is thankful for the chance to go through the draft evaluation process - as well as returning to Arkansas.