Rangers Ballpark among Facebook’s top check-in locations in US
With an almost 50,000-seat capacity, Rangers Ballpark has seen a lot of faces over the past year.
So much so that it came in at No. 6 in Facebook’s "Top check-ins in the United States" for 2013.
The popular social media website released its annual year in review Monday, highlighting all the top trends on Facebook. The home of the Texas Rangers were included on that list with the likes of Times Square, Epcot and even the Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo.
While No. 1 on the list was the Happiest Place on Earth (Disneyland), Rangers Ballpark did manage to beat out the popularity of Fenway Park in Boston. Dodger Stadium in Los Angeles and AT&T Park in San Francisco ranked higher.
Interestingly, no football or basketball stadium or arena, professional or collegiate made it onto the list.
Maybe this means baseball is still America’s favorite pastime?
Or it could mean there is a lot more downtime to play on your phone.
Here’s the rest of the top 10 via Washington Post:
1. Disneyland & Disney California Adventure (Anaheim, Calif.)
2. Times Square (New York)
3. Epcot â Walt Disney World (Lake Buena Vista, Fla.)
4. Dodger Stadium (Los Angeles)
5. AT&T Park (San Francisco)
6. Rangers Ballpark (Arlington, Tex.)
7. Universal Studios Hollywood (Universal City, Calif.)
8. Fenway Park (Boston)
9. MGM Grand Hotel & Casino (Las Vegas)
10. Houston Livestock Show & Rodeo (Houston)