The NEW College Football Show: Next Class 2015 returns to FOX Sports South Monday, Jan. 19
ATLANTA – The NEW College Football Show: Next Class 2015 presented by Hyundai will return Monday, Jan. 19 at 10:30 p.m. ET on FOX Sports South and will include scheduled live appearances from two of the top recruiting prospects from the state of Georgia: Terry Godwin and Eric Swinney.
Godwin, a five-star athlete from Callaway High School (Hogansville, Ga.), is the No. 31 overall prospect in the 2015 recruiting class, according to Scout.com. He is currently committed to the University of Georgia, but is still taking visits to Auburn University and the University of Alabama in the coming weeks.
Swinney, a four-star running back from Sandy Creek High School (Tyrone, Ga.), is the No. 2 running back in the state of Georgia and on Scout.com’s list of the top 300 prospects in the nation. Swinney is currently committed to the University of Mississippi.
Additionally, the show will feature the following prospects and recruiting analysts:
• Four-star running back Johnny Frasier, a senior at Princeton High School (Princeton, N.C.). Frasier is the No. 4 running back in the country, according to Scout.com. He is currently committed to Florida State University, but still considering North Carolina State University and Duke University.
• Four-star middle linebacker Leo Lewis, a senior at Brookhaven High School (Brookhaven, Miss.) and current University of Mississippi commit. Lewis is the No. 7 middle linebacker in the 2015 recruiting class, according to Scout.com.
• Roy Philpott, a recruiting analyst for CUTigers.com, to discuss what he calls Clemson’s most impressive recruiting class in years.
• Jamie Newberg, a national recruiting analyst for Scout.com, to discuss the recruiting classes for University of Florida, Florida State University and the University of Miami.
• Allen Trieu, a national recruiting analyst for Scout.com, to discuss the state of recruiting classes across the Big Ten Conference, including Ohio State University, the University of Michigan, the University of Nebraska and Pennsylvania State University.
Following Monday’s episode of Next Class 2015, three shows remain leading up to National Signing Day:
Date Time Network
• Monday, Jan. 26 10:00 p.m., ET FOX Sports South
• Monday, Feb. 2 10:00 p.m., ET FOX Sports South
• Wednesday, Feb. 4 (National Signing Day) 6:00 p.m., ET FOX Sports South
Viewers can submit questions on Twitter to be answered live on the show and interact with analyst Chad Simmons (@ChadSimmons_) by following @FOXSportsSouth and using #NextClass.
About FOX Sports South
The FOX Sports regional networks serving the Southeast — FOX Sports South, FOX Sports Tennessee, FOX Sports Carolinas and SportSouth –collectively reach more than 13 million cable and satellite households in seven states across the Southeast. They are the television home of the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Dream, Atlanta Hawks, Carolina Hurricanes, Charlotte Hornets, Charlotte Hounds, Memphis Grizzlies, Nashville Predators, Cincinnati Reds, Indiana Pacers, New Orleans Pelicans, and St. Louis Cardinals, as well as the Atlantic Coast Conference, Conference USA, Southeastern Conference, and Big 12 Conference. Combined, the four networks produce more than 750 live local events and televise more than 1400 live local events each year. For more information, please visit FOXSportsSouth.com, FOXSportsTennessee.com, and FOXSportsCarolinas.com.