The NEW College Football Show: Next Class 2015 presented by Hyundai will return Monday, Jan. 26 at 10:00 p.m. ET on FOX Sports South and includes scheduled live appearances from two of the top recruiting prospects from the state of Georgia: Trenton Thompson and Roquan Smith.
Thompson, a five-star defensive tackle from Westover High School (Albany, Ga.), is the No. 2 overall prospect in the 2015 recruiting class, according to Scout.com. He is currently committed to the University of Georgia.
Smith, a four-star middle linebacker from Macon County High School (Montezuma, Ga.), is the No. 1 ranked player at his position in the 2015 recruiting class, according to Scout.com. He is currently uncommitted but considering the University of Georgia, the University of Michigan and the University of California at Los Angeles.
Additionally, the show will feature the following prospects and recruiting analysts:
• Four-star running back Kerryon Johnson, a senior at Madison Academy (Madison, Ala.). Johnson is the No. 11 running back in the country, according to Scout.com. He is currently committed to Auburn University.
• Five-star offensive tackle Chuma Edoga, a senior at McEachern High School (Powder Springs, Ga.) and current University of South Carolina commit. Edoga is the No. 3 offensive tackle in the 2015 recruiting class, according to Scout.com. He enrolled early at the University of South Carolina.
• Chidi Valentine-Okeke, a four-star tackle from Stockbridge, Ga., rated the No. 81 prospect nationally. He be choosing between three schools: Alabama, Auburn and LSU.
• Chip Brown, a recruiting analyst for HornsDigest.com, to discuss the solid 2015 class being put together by the University of Texas.
• Brandon Huffman, a national recruiting analyst for Scout.com, to break down recruiting in the Pac-12.
Following Monday’s episode of Next Class 2015, two shows remain leading up to National Signing Day:
Date Time Network
• Monday, Feb. 2 10:00 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
• Wednesday, Feb. 4 — National Signing Day 6:00 p.m. ET FOX Sports South
Viewers can submit questions on Twitter to be answered live on the show and interact with analyst Chad Simmons (@ChadSimmons_) by following @FOXSportsSouth and using #NextClass.
About FOX Sports South
The FOX Sports regional networks serving the Southeast — FOX Sports South, FOX Sports Tennessee, FOX Sports Carolinas and SportSouth — collectively reach more than 13 million cable and satellite households in seven states across the Southeast. They are the television home of the Atlanta Braves, Atlanta Dream, Atlanta Hawks, Carolina Hurricanes, Charlotte Hornets, Charlotte Hounds, Memphis Grizzlies, Nashville Predators, Cincinnati Reds, Indiana Pacers, New Orleans Pelicans, and St. Louis Cardinals, as well as the Atlantic Coast Conference, Conference USA, Southeastern Conference, and Big 12 Conference. Combined, the four networks produce more than 750 live local events and televise more than 1400 live local events each year. For more information, please visit FOXSportsSouth.com, FOXSportsTennessee.com, and FOXSportsCarolinas.com.