Here are my top 30 tight ends for Week 11, citing standard-scoring leagues only.
This countdown doesn’t lean on a particular stat. It’s merely an educated best guess of which tight ends will tally the best combination of total yards and touchdowns for the NFL’s 11th weekend.
Regardless of how these rankings shake out every week, it shouldn’t supersede two important factors that go into regular lineup consideration:
1. Always play your healthy superstars.
2. Always ride your gut instinct over a certain guru’s analysis (read: plausible deniability).
BYES: Dallas, Baltimore, N.Y. Jets, Jacksonville
TOP 30 TIGHT ENDS
1. Jimmy Graham vs. Cincinnati
2. Rob Gronkowski @ Indianapolis
3. Julius Thomas @ St. Louis
4. Greg Olsen vs. Atlanta
5. Antonio Gates vs. Oakland
6. Dwayne Allen vs. New England
7. Austin Seferian-Jenkins @ Washington
8. Jared Cook vs. Denver
9. Martellus Bennett vs. Minnesota
10. Scott Chandler @ Miami
11. Heath Miller @ Tennessee
12. Travis Kelce vs. Seattle
13. Charles Clay vs. Buffalo
14. Mychal Rivera @ San Diego
15. Zach Ertz @ Green Bay
16. Tim Wright @ Indianapolis
17. Chase Ford @ Chicago
18. Jordan Cameron vs. Houston
19. Jordan Reed vs. Tampa Bay
20. Kyle Rudolph @ Chicago
21. Larry Donnell vs. San Francisco
22. Coby Fleener vs. New England
23. Vernon Davis @ N.Y. Giants
24. Andrew Quarless vs. Philadelphia
25. John Carlson vs. Detroit
26. Brandon Pettigrew @ Arizona
27. Garrett Graham @ Cleveland
28. Luke Willson @ Kansas City
29. Brent Celek @ Green Bay
30. Jermaine Gresham @ New Orleans
30b. Anthony Fasano vs. Seattle
30c. Levine Toilolo @ Carolina
30d. Niles Paul vs. Tampa Bay
Jay Clemons, the 2008 Fantasy Football Writer of the Year (Fantasy Sports Writers Association), can be reached via Twitter, day or night, at @FOX_JayClemons.