Here are my top 30 tight ends for Week 11, citing Points Per Reception leagues only.
This countdown doesn’t lean on a particular stat. It’s merely an educated best guess of which tight ends will tally the best combination of receptions, total yards, touchdowns and targets for the NFL’s 11th weekend.
Regardless of how these rankings shake out every week, it shouldn’t supersede two important factors that go into regular lineup consideration:
1. Always play your healthy superstars.
2. Always ride your gut instinct over a certain guru’s analysis (read: plausible deniability).
BYES: Jacksonville, Baltimore, N.Y. Jets, Dallas
TOP 30 PPR TIGHT ENDS
1. Jimmy Graham vs. Cincinnati
2. Rob Gronkowski @ Indianapolis
3. Julius Thomas @ St. Louis
4. Greg Olsen vs. Atlanta
5. Dwayne Allen vs. New England
6. Jared Cook vs. Denver
7. Austin Seferian-Jenkins @ Washington
8. Antonio Gates vs. Oakland
9. Travis Kelce vs. Seattle
10. Martellus Bennett vs. Minnesota
11. Scott Chandler @ Miami
12. Charles Clay vs. Buffalo
13. Mychal Rivera @ San Diego
14. Heath Miller @ Tennessee
15. Zach Ertz @ Green Bay
16. Tim Wright @ Indianapolis
17. Chase Ford @ Chicago
18. Jordan Cameron vs. Houston
19. Jordan Reed vs. Tampa Bay
20. Coby Fleener vs. New England
21. Vernon Davis @ N.Y. Giants
22. Kyle Rudolph @ Chicago
23. Andrew Quarless vs. Philadelphia
24. Larry Donnell vs. San Francisco
25. John Carlson vs. Detroit
26. Luke Willson @ Kansas City
27. Brent Celek @ Green Bay
28. Brandon Pettigrew @ Arizona
29. Garrett Graham @ Cleveland
30. Jermaine Gresham @ New Orleans
30b. Anthony Fasano vs. Seattle
30c. Levine Toilolo @ Carolina
30d. Niles Paul vs. Tampa Bay
Jay Clemons, the 2008 Fantasy Football Writer of the Year (Fantasy Sports Writers Association), can be reached via Twitter, day or night, at @FOX_JayClemons.