Fantasy Fox: QB-starter rankings for NFL Week 11
Here are my Week 11 QB rankings for standard-scoring leagues that reward four points per touchdown pass.
This countdown doesn’t lean on a particular stat. It’s merely an educated early guess of which signal-callers, 1 through 28, will have the best combination of total yards (passing/rushing) and total touchdowns for the NFL’s 11th weekend.
Regardless of how these rankings shake out every week, it shouldn’t supersede two important factors that go into regular lineup consideration:
1. Always play your healthy superstars.
2. Always ride your gut instinct over a certain guru’s analysis (read: plausible deniability).
BYES: Baltimore, Dallas, Jacksonville, N.Y. Jets
TOP 28 QUARTERBACKS
1. Peyton Manning @ St. Louis
2. Andrew Luck vs. New England
3. Aaron Rodgers vs. Philadelphia
4. Tom Brady @ Indianapolis
5. Drew Brees vs. Cincinnati
6. Philip Rivers vs. Oakland
7. Matthew Stafford @ Arizona
8. Matt Ryan @ Carolina
9. Ben Roethlisberger @ Tennessee
10. Cam Newton vs. Atlanta
11. Colin Kaepernick @ N.Y. Giants
12. Teddy Bridgewater @ Chicago
13. Russell Wilson @ Kansas City
14. Mark Sanchez @ Green Bay
15. Andy Dalton @ New Orleans
16. Alex Smith vs. Seattle
17. Jay Cutler vs. Minnesota
18. Josh McCown @ Washington
19. Robert Griffin III vs. Tampa Bay
20. Derek Carr @ San Diego
21. Drew Stanton vs. Detroit
22. Eli Manning vs. San Francisco
23. Kyle Orton @ Miami
24. Ryan Mallett @ Cleveland
25. Ryan Tannehill vs. Buffalo
26. Austin Davis vs. Denver
27. Brian Hoyer vs. Houston
28. Zach Mettenberger vs. Pittsburgh
Jay Clemons, the 2008 Fantasy Football Writer of the Year (Fantasy Sports Writers Association), can be reached via Twitter, day or night, at @FOX_JayClemons.