Dates announced for Braves Caravan
The Braves are hitting the road, making their way through the Southeast in the Atlanta Braves Country Caravan, presented by Academy Sports + Outdoors.
From Jan. 21-Feb. 1, Braves coaches, players, broadcasters and front office staff members will travel thousands of miles to meet and greet fans before heading to spring training in Orlando.
The Caravan will make community appearances, as well as host free pubic autograph sessions at Academy Sports + Outdoors locations.
"Every New Year brings fresh beginnings and the excitement of the upcoming baseball season. As we make our way around the Southeast during our Braves Country Caravan, each stop builds enthusiasm as we have the opportunity to meet with our fan base in their hometowns," said Braves president John Schuerholz. "This is our special way of connecting with Braves fans on a personal level, and to thank them for their loyalty and support heading into 2014."
Below is a list of date and planned Caravan stops. Lineups of scheduled appearances and participants will be announced at a later day. For a list of details in each market, visit www.braves.com/caravan.
2014 BRAVES COUNTRY CARAVAN TOUR SCHEDULE
- Tuesday, January 21 — Atlanta and Newnan, Ga.
- Wednesday, January 22 — Atlanta and Greenville, S.C.
- Thursday, January 23 — Metro Atlanta Area
- Friday, January 24 — Gwinnett, Ga.
- Saturday, January 25 — Nashville
- Sunday, January 26 –Huntsville, Ala.
- Monday, January 27 — Aiken, S.C. and Augusta, Ga.
- Tuesday, January 28 — Atlanta, GA
- Wednesday, January 29 — Birmingham, Ala.
- Thursday, January 30 — Chattanooga, Tenn.
- Friday, January 31 — Macon, Ga.
- Saturday, February 1 — Metro Atlanta Area, Ga,