Neymar says Barcelona have 1 percent chance in Champions League, but remains confident

Barcelona are in a bad spot in the Champions League. Their lunch money was stolen in Paris on Tuesday as PSG bullied them around for 90-plus minutes to the tune of 4-0. There’s very little to be optimistic about as a Barcelona fan or player, to put it bluntly.

Even Neymar knows the Catalan club faces an uphill battle, but he’s holding out faith.

Enquanto houver 1% de chance, teremos 99% fé 🙏🏽🙌🏽

A post shared by Nj 🇧🇷 👻 neymarjr (@neymarjr) on

“While there is a 1 percent chance, we have 99 percent faith,” the caption reads.

Depending on who you ask, one percent might be generous. No team in the Champions League knockout stage has battled back from a four-goal deficit, per Opta. But if there’s one team that might have the firepower to do so, the argument could be made that it’s Barcelona.

Still, they’ll need to get their disastrous midfield sorted out if they’re going to even think of getting Neymar, Lionel Messi and Luis Suarez on the scoresheet.