The European transfer window is well underway, with a number of big names and clubs linked to one another as always.
While the summer typically brings the biggest moves involving the most high-profile names and the largest transfer fees, the winter window is no stranger to blockbuster deals.
Article continues below ...
Here are the latest rumors, reports and buzz surrounding transfer season:
• West Ham are trying to hold on to star midfielder Dimitri Payet, with interest coming from his former club Marseille.
• Real Madrid is eyeing Tottenham midfielder Dele Alli, according to reports, with a lucrative summer move potentially in the cards. Other reports indicate Spurs do not intend to sell their young star at any price.
• Also linked to Madrid: Juventus rising star Paulo Dybala. The 23-year-old Argentine forward has reportedly told Madrid president Florentino Perez that he intends to sign with the club this summer.
• Everton are in talks with Manchester United over midfielder Morgan Schneiderlin, with West Brom also heavily interested, according to reports.
• Christian Benteke reportedly turned down a massive £40m offer from Chinese club Beijing Guoan to stay at Crystal Palace.
• Middlesbrough is expected to announce the signing of Aston Villa striker Rudy Gestede on Wednesday.
• Leicester City has reportedly agreed to a long-term deal with Genk midfielder Wilfred Ndidi, paying up to £15m for the 20-year-old Nigerian international.
• PSG officially introduced Wolfsburg signing Julian Draxler on Tuesday. The 23-year-old’s deal runs for the next four and a half years in Paris.