“VALLEY VIEW TRIVIA” SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION OFFICIAL RULES
THE “VALLEY VIEW TRIVIA” SWEEPSTAKES PROMOTION
Sweepstakes: The “Valley View Trivia” Sweepstakes Promotion
Network: Bally Sports San Diego
Network Address: 1150 S. Olive Street, Suite 350, Los Angeles, CA 90015
Sweepstakes Area: State of California
Sponsor(s): RSNCO LLC
Prize Provider(s): Valley View Casino & Hotel
Age of Eligibility: Twenty-one (21) years old
Promotion Period: April 1, 2021 through and including October 3, 2021
Program: San Diego Padres games throughout the 2021 Major League Baseball season on Bally Sports San Diego
Tweet and Hashtag to Enter: Tweet or retweet your answer to the Valley View Trivia question to the Bally Sports San Diego Twitter account @BallySportsSD and include the hashtag #ValleyViewTrivia
Entry is limited to one (1) entry per person per Twitter account per game during each Entry Period.
Number of Entry Period(s); Start Date & Start Time; End Date & End Time; Drawing Date; and Prize: There are twenty-seven (27) entry periods (each, an “Entry Period”) during the Promotion Period. Each Entry Period start date and start time (“Start Date & Start Time”), end date and end time (“End Date and End Time”), drawing date (“Drawing Date”), and prize (“Prize”) is noted in the chart below.
Number of Winners per Entry Period: One (1) winner
Total Number of Winners: Twenty-seven (27) winners
Value(s) of Prize(s): The ARV should all Prizes be awarded in connection with this Sweepstakes promotion is One Thousand Three Hundred Fifty Dollars ($1,350).
Network’s Twitter Account/Handle: @BallySportsSD
Network’s Twitter Account Website: https://twitter.com/BallySportSSD
Network’s Website: https://www.foxsports.com/san-diego
Network’s Website Terms and Conditions: https://sbgi.net/terms-conditions/
NO PURCHASE NECESSARY. This sweepstakes is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited.
Odds of winning depend on the number of all valid entries received.
All capitalized terms shall have the meanings set forth above.
How to Enter
1. Viewers are prompted to either watch the Program and look for the Valley View Trivia question or watch a clip from the Program with the Valley View Trivia question posted on Network’s Twitter account. Then, to enter, tweet or retweet from your Twitter account/handle in accordance with the Tweet and Hashtag to Enter instructions. The tweet/retweet must not be protected/private.
2. There is no charge to sign up for Twitter. Entries submitted via this method will be deemed made by the authorized account holder of the Twitter account the entry is submitted from at the time of entry. For this entry method, the “authorized account holder” is the person who is assigned to the Twitter account by the online service provider. The account holder’s profile must be public in order for Entry to be considered. No mechanically reproduced or completed entries will be accepted. Anyone found to use multiple accounts to enter will be ineligible.
How to Win
The Number of Winners on each Drawing Date will be selected by random drawing from among all valid entries received.
1. To be eligible to participate in the Sweepstakes, entrants must be U.S. residents who are at least the Age of Eligibility, and reside in the Sweepstakes Area.
2. Employees of Sinclair Broadcast Group, Inc., Network (collectively, the “Company”), Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), sweepstakes software providers, social media platforms, each of their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, any and all local television broadcast and cable stations, local radio and other media companies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible. The term “immediate family” includes spouses, domestic partners, grandparents, parents, siblings, children, grandchildren, and any other relatives who reside in the same household with employee.
Sweepstakes Terms and Conditions
1. Network is not responsible for lost, late, garbled, or misdirected entries, printing errors, server unavailability, computer or any other electronic malfunction. All entries received that are duplicate, mutilated, tampered with, incorrect, illegible, or from ineligible entrants will be void. All entries become the property of the Company and will not be acknowledged or returned.
2. Network cannot be held liable for any lost or stolen entries, prizes or sweepstakes information. Network is not responsible for any technological malfunction, or human error relating to the Sweepstakes.
3. Prizes are provided “as is” without any express or implied warranty of any kind including warranties of merchantability, non-infringement or intellectual property, or fitness for any particular purpose. Prizes are subject to the Sponsor(s) and/or Prize Provider(s) standard terms and conditions, and expiration dates. For any ticket related prizes, Network, Sponsor(s) and Prize Provider(s) are not responsible if any event or performance is cancelled or postponed.
4. Each winner will be notified by Twitter Direct Message. Before claiming any prize, each winner must provide his/her correct name, address and telephone number to Network at the time of notification. Each winner must sign and return a release and affidavit of eligibility, which must be received within three (3) days of notification (or less due to prize use time constraints), at the time winner claims his/her prize in person at the Network. Each winner must show picture identification to claim his/her prize. Network reserves the right to examine additional identification and may choose to accept or deny awarding any prize based on the identification presented.
5. If a winner cannot be notified within two (2) days, or does not timely sign and return the release and affidavit of eligibility, then the prize will be forfeited, and time permitting, the prize will be awarded to an alternate winner randomly selected from among remaining valid entries. If time does not permit for an alternate winner to be selected, then the prize will be forfeited, and the prize will remain the property of the Network.
6. There will be no substitutions or cash alternatives for any prize except at the sole discretion of Network. The Network has the right to substitute a prize of similar value. No sale, transfer or assignment of any prize is allowed.
7. Each winner is responsible for paying all local, county, state and federal taxes on prizes based on the estimated retail value of the prizes as set forth in these rules. Each winner must sign a W-9 form.
8. Only one prize will be awarded per household, per Twitter account, if more than one prize is awarded. Entrants are eligible to win only one prize Promotion Period, regardless of the number of Entry Periods entered.
9. The Company is not liable if the provider of any part of a prize fails to satisfy its obligations to furnish its portion of the prize.
10. The Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), and Twitter accept no responsibility or liability in connection with any injuries, losses or damages of any kind directly or indirectly caused by or resulting from the acceptance, possession or use of any prize awarded in the Sweepstakes. By entering, entrants agree to release the Company, Sponsor(s), Prize Provider(s), sweepstakes software providers, social media platforms, and each of their respective parent, affiliates, officers, directors, employees and agents, from any and all claims, loss, damage or injury as a result of or incident to his/her participation in the Sweepstakes or his/her use of the prize. Entrants further acknowledge and agree that if a winner, the Company has the right to publicize entrant’s name, character, likeness, photograph, voice and the fact that entrant is a winner of the Sweepstakes for promotional purposes, without financial remuneration.
11. Complete Official Rules for the Sweepstakes are available on the Network’s Website. For a list of prize winners, send an email to EMAIL ADDRESS within thirty (30) days of the Drawing Date for the applicable Entry Period.
12. The Network has the right to disqualify any entrant it determines has not complied with the Sweepstakes Rules. All decisions by the Network shall be final and binding relating to this Sweepstakes, including the interpretation of the Sweepstakes Rules. Network reserves the right to make rules and sweepstakes changes and change the sweepstakes dates. Network reserves the right to cancel/terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes if in Network’s sole determination it believes that the integrity of the Sweepstakes has been, or could be, compromised or that the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned or fairly, including infection by computer virus, bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures, or force majeure or any other causes beyond the Network’s control.
14. Twitter is not affiliated with the Network or the Sweepstakes. The Sweepstakes is in no way sponsored, endorsed, or administered by, or associated with Twitter.