NEW YORK – Over the past few weeks, baseball fans have tuned in to the MLB on FOX in droves, notching a series of impressive wins for the network as it gears up for its 20th presentation of the MLB All-Star Game on FOX on Tuesday, July 17.
BASEBALL NIGHT IN AMERICA ON FOX…
- On Saturday, June 30, MLB on FOX scored its most-watched regular season game since 2013 with 3,228,000 viewers tuning in for the Boston Red Sox – New York Yankees contest.
- Just two weeks earlier on Saturday, June 16, the St. Louis Cardinals – Chicago Cubs matchup on FOX earned 3,068,000 viewers and ranks as the second most-watched regular season telecast since 2013.
MLB THURSDAYS ON FS1…
- Not to be outdone, MLB on FS1 scored its most watched regular season game of all time on Thursday, June 14, with the New York Yankees – Tampa Bay Rays drawing 980,000 viewers, up an incredible +83% over 2017’s Thursday night exclusive game average (535,000).
- Following the Yankees – Rays game on, MLB WHIPAROUND on FS1 had its most-watched edition of all time with 308,000 viewers and is the most-watched non-event live telecast for the 10:00 PM to 12:00 AM ET timeslot this year.
REGIONALIZED COVERAGE LOCALLY STRONG…
- Most recently, on Saturday, July 7, the Los Angeles Angels – Los Angeles Dodgers matchup on FOX earned a 6.0/14 HH rating/share in Los Angeles, which is the highest-rated MLB on FOX game in the market in 14 years.
Baseball’s best from the American and National Leagues face off in the 89th MLB All-Star Game at Nationals Park in Washington, D.C., on Tuesday, July 17 with pregame coverage beginning at 7:00 PM ET on FS1 and continuing on the FOX broadcast network at 7:30 PM ET. All television coverage streams live on FOXSports.com and the FOX Sports App.