In case you missed it, here were the top stories on FOX Sports Florida from Saturday, May 18.
* The Heat will be playing the Pacers in the Eastern Conference finals. Indiana took two of three regular-season games between the teams. Here is some early analysis of the series, which begins Wednesday. Read More
Article continues below ...
* Matt Joyce hit a go-ahead two-run double in a six-run ninth inning that lifted the Rays to a 10-6 victory over the Orioles on Saturday, ending Baltimore’s franchise-record streak of 109 straight wins when leading after seven innings. Read More
* Jake Odorizzi will take David Price’s spot in the rotation Monday against Toronto. Odorizzi was acquired in the blockbuster trade with Kansas City, and he’s 4-0 in Triple-A this season. Read More
* The Miami Marlins were held to three hits by Arizona’s Brandon McCarthy as the Diamondbacks took a 1-0 win. Miami has now lost seven straight games. Read More
* Florida State freshman defensive end DeMarcus Walker was approved by the NCAA Clearinghouse on Friday, more than five months after he graduated from Jacksonville Sandalwood High early and enrolled in college. Read More
* Former Jacksonville Jaguars QB Mark Burnell has begun a new career — as the head football coach at Episcopal School in Jacksonville. Read More
* Serbian police say Predrag Danilovic, who played for the Miami Heat and Dallas Mavericks, is seriously injured after being stabbed in a fight. Read More