In case you missed it here were the top featured stories on FOX Sports Florida from Sunday, March 31.
* Florida senior Erik Murphy, Mike Rosario and Kenny Boynton weren’t able to win a title, but they did leave their mark on the Gators basketball program. Read More
Article continues below ...
* The lone member of the Big Three to play against the Spurs, Chris Bosh buried a 3-pointer with 1.9 seconds remaining as the Heat pulled out a win in San Antonio. Read More
* Starters LeBron James, Dwyane Wade and Mario Chalmers were all out with injuries when the Heat faced the Spurs in San Antonio on Sunday. Read More
* With Luke Scott starting the season on the DL, the Rays added Shelley Duncan to their Opening Day roster. Read More
* The Wolverines (30-7) scored the game’s first 13 points and maintained a double-digit lead the rest of the game against the SEC regular-season champion Gators (29-8), who lost in a regional final for the third straight year. Read More
* Top pitching prospect Jose Fernandez was among seven players added to the Miami Marlins’ roster ahead of Monday’s opener at Washington and is scheduled to make his major league debut April 7 against the Mets in New York. Read More